Saturday, November 24, 2012

Another post of midnight pumping...

I'm not sure whether it was lucas' early dive into bed or me having a dream of being at thanksgiving with Grandma Rachel showing her my "spraying the room with milk trick" but I needed to wake up in the middle of the night to pump. Yesterday was Thanksgiving and it was different than what I remember thanksgiving to be on Fairmount Road like the old days... but it was wonderful all the same. We had a large group at TJ and Beth's house. With the new addition of Beth it was a wonderland of browns and oranges and little candles and gourds... the power of a woman.... but there's more to come later when I upload some photos. Instead I want to post a great video displaying Lucas' talents at tummy time. He's becoming quite the professional.


No comments:

Post a Comment