Friday, January 18, 2013

last night it rained so hard shelby was scared. lucas and i however slept like babies. I stayed up late watching a bbc drama-- as I often do when david leaves town--- he is in portland and I spent the evening hours lost in the early 20th century with the Crawley's. It was more fun than I care to admit. and at least I multitasked... I made some progress on one new year's resolution-- knitting. I took my first class and started and finished my first project... that is as far as I can finish it. I have to go back for a second class to learn how to "bind off." Or I guess I could youtube it. it's a dish rag.


lucas has been completely darling. He's 5 months now and is doing so many new things. He's getting more agile. he's sitting up for more than a few seconds, balancing his stocky self with the occasional steadying hand of mama. 




we have been enjoying him at this age. he is so perfect. I love it.
 

3 comments:

  1. Great dishrag!! What yarn did u use? Fun color! Super smiles from Lucas! We're hooked on the crawleys drama as well! A Christmas gift from Kelly & Adrian, remember? From this summer?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey it's Emily Lucas is so cute in those pictures we watch the crawleys to every Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bind off is super easy. Definitely youtube it!

    ReplyDelete