Wednesday, September 19, 2012


Today I woke up rested. Lucas is sleeping for longer chunks of time at night. In fact, last night I woke up wet with milk from my breasts signaling it was time to feed instead of Lucas' cry. I think now he cries because he is tired. Before he would just go to sleep... now it seems like he wants some help... someone to rock him or sing softly in his ear.
He's sleeping on my shoulder right now, a favorite spot of his. 



A few exciting things to mention: 
- Bahareh arrived! 
- We took a walk for the first time in our stroller
- I bought 900 wipes for $30... 
much better than last week's deal of 184 for $13
- Dustin installed our new 95% efficient propane boiler! 
- David and I went on our first date while aunty lydia babysat. Luke drank breast milk from a bottle!

Shelby trying out the stroller...
Shelby and Lucas on our first walk. Shelby is a bit jealous.
Handsome face in his Alaskan gear out for a lazy stroll. Eager Shelby.

No comments:

Post a Comment