Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Heavy

Merriam-Webster
"heavy": definition 6b: lacking sparkle or vivacity: drab

It was a heavy day living in my head... paradoxically, here are some beautiful highlights. 
  • eating hard rolls fresh from the oven made from scratch from my industrious husband
  • annie brought me a chai latte and listened to me share my silly heart
  • i added sparkle lights and meaningful ornaments to our free charlie brown tree
  • lucas smiled, enjoying the day just like any other
  • i ate haagen-daas coffee ice cream from my mom
  • david is packing me kanapki- ham and cheese hard rolls polish style - for lunch tomorrow
so silly. its weird how some days, just as beautiful, or even more beautiful than any other can feel so drab. like there are curtains over my eyes and the lights are dimmed. tomorrow is new and fresh. i'm headed to bed.

1 comment:

  1. isn't that so true? how wonderful that you can count your blessings even on a "heavy" day.
    another highlight: your blog design looks great!

    ReplyDelete