Saturday, March 9, 2013

Can you guess the secret ingredient?!


 

David has been a baking machine. I'm thinking of hiring him out! But I had to share his super successful baking attempt to use old avocado's. Brilliant!  Possibly the best chocolate cake I've ever had-- and it's butter and egg free!!!


Avocado Chocolate Cake | Kirbie's Cravings | A San Diego food blog

 I have never experimented with using Avocado in recipes because they are so expensive, and I love them plain with a bit of salt. But, David has been using the old bruised ones that most of the time I just throw away. First he tried an avocado smoothie which turned out to be completely delightful. And then a cake... next who knows!?  Click here to find a whole page of fun avocado recipes that I (or more accurately David) will have to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment